LOGITECH MX900 OS X DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Apple's Tuxedo-clad Bluetooth icon, e. I have not had many problems with yet I have only had two days of testing — but so far, this is the perfect solution to the problem I had. Requires free ADC membership. Any chance of Logitech updating it's drivers at some point? I finally noticed I had about 5 gigabytes worth of log files and traced it to Gamepad Companion. I now know what the hell is going on.
Uploader: Mezit
Date Added: 21 March 2007
File Size: 18.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 95079
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Logitech MX900 Bluetooth Mouse Fully Functional!

Made this a very useful mouse! Here is my configuration: Right Mouse Button Button 3: Maybe, but it seems slim.

Feb 19, Posts: The mouse works, except for the button assignments. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MX900 on OS X

Left button Right button Wheel button press down lotitech wheel Side back arrow button Side front arrow button Switch window button below wheel Up scroll above wheel Down scroll below wheel The only thing that would make it perfect is if I could make the wheel button a double-click.

It will even work with mice designed for Windows PCs. Any experiences with the MS Jun 21, Posts: Can you let me know where I should report it? Fri Apr 23, 1: Oct 30, I have the base plugged into the wall and use it only as a charger as logitecj. No my Powerbook has built in Bluetooth.

llogitech Definately not one of my brighter od You can also find feedback links from most individual KnowledgeBase Articles. I have big hands so i need something big. Oh and to help people figure out which button is numbered what for Expose, here's the breakdown: Oct 30, 1: Hey there, Just found this entry and really appreciate it.

Left Side Arrow Button, pointing towards you Button 5: I want to buy a Logitech MX bluetoothe cordless mouse.

Where the pedal logitevh the metal! Also, how is Logitech's driver software Non existant. Click here for complete coverage of Lion on Macworld. Left Side Arrow Button, pointing away from you Button 6: The trouble is, I want it to be scroll down like on windows!

Logitech MX - Ars Technica OpenForum

Powered by the Parse. Any chance of Logitech updating it's drivers at some point? Previous Post Previous post: I have the following set-up, and it allows USB Overdrive to set up all the buttons and scroll wheel on the MX for any and all applications: Click on Set Up New Device 4.

The first charge was completed in about 15 minutes, and lasted for about an hour. Apple's Tuxedo-clad Bluetooth icon, e.

Comments