COUNTERFEIT TITLEIST 910 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

You are not Logged in. I bought a set of Titleist CB's but not getting on with them at the moment. Comparing my which I loved against a on Trackman gave me an extra 10 yards which was convincing enough but I also preferred the feel and trajectory of the Posted 24 September - February 04, at I bought a used D3 head of flea-bay and am wondering if it is real.
Uploader: Brataur
Date Added: 13 January 2018
File Size: 5.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62806
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I would contact Titleist with the serial number. Going through a full bag fitting at the end of the month. Obviously I do not want a counterfeit product and realise that this was not the exceptional bargain that I had hoped for. July 10, at I know your post is a few weeks old, but I would like to know the result of the talk with the dealer, cause I have countrefeit similar problem:. With the utmost respect.

And what of the lack of a serial number on the head? All the ferrules are coded, so I assume that these are a custom set so there should be details of the original shaft? All times are GMT So do we know why so many people think it's the sign of a fake? I'm considering getting the D2 but I'm not really convinced that I will see much improvement on the tee box.

titoeist

Real or Fake? - United Kingdom / Ireland - Team Titleist

Confirmed that I hit Titleist drivers much better, and was getting yards more distance with the taped with a slightly tighter dispersion and good feel. Never hit the so I can't provide comparison you requested, but seemed like was a little longer and straighter for me than he I have in my bag.

The club head looks legit, I think the dirt probably caused your tool not to seat fully in the screw. I skipped the because I didn't see any improvement in my results, however with the I gained about 10 yards of carry, and substantially more roll out.

Haha definitely fake if there is blue in there sarcasm It's just loctite, just get a new weight. Fake clubs By spackler in forum Golf Clubs.

Show me some pics of fake Titleist 's - Deal or No Deal? - GolfWRX

January 26, at Unfortunately we have seen an increase in the number of rogue websites offering counterfeit golf products, including Titleist and www. The challenge that we face is that just as the clubs can be copied, so can serial numbers - that is why it is important to know who you are buying from. At this point, I'd wait to have a look at the January 25, at Advertise with us Privacy Terms. I hit it longer, straighter and get more roll than I did with my and like you, I love my With best regards, Kevin Goode.

But, it looks like you may have gotten a little impatient removing the screw. The main point is that it should be removable and it couhterfeit

910H spotting a fake

Cheaper tihleist, maybe glued in. Not to say that the factory installed weight wasn't replaced with a cheaply made imitation or like others mentioned there wasn't dirt or something caked in there making removal difficult. I might recommend that you consider the new D2s that should be hitting the market in November.

Are tirleist any hybrids that do not have a serial number? I am hoping someone on here has a pic or two of a fake one or some known information on what to look for on the fakes.

Please login to post a comment.

July 16, at The is more forgiving. You currently have javascript disabled.

Comments